Stocking Stuffers for RVers
Do you have a RVer on your list this year? These gift ideas are small and practical, which is perfect for a minimalist or full time RVer.
Let’s get to the list!
- Refrigerator Fan – Refrigerators in RV’s are different from their counterpart in houses. They can build up frost and cool unevenly. This little fan makes all the difference in regulating the temperature inside.
- Tire Pressure Valve Caps – If you don’t have a tire monitoring system, these valves can be helpful. They show red or green, so you can check the tire pressure on all your tires at a glance.
- Water Regulator – This little gadget is worth it to make sure your water pipes are safe and secure when hooked up.
- National Park Pass – National parks are crowd pleasers and often the reason people RV. There are multiple passes available for seniors, 4th graders, volunteers, etc.
- LED Lantern & Flashlight – These come in handy when grilling, trekking to the bath house, and checking tires in the dark. You’ll be surprised at how often you grab them.
- Hiking Socks – Happy feet are a must when visiting all the national parks. These socks are super comfortable and come in several fun colors.
- Bungee Cords – Everything needs to be secured for travel, and bungee cords are effective at quickly keeping things in place.
- Collapsible Measuring Cups – Storage space in the kitchen is always at a premium in a RV. Anything that collapses is appreciated.
- Command Hooks – Organize all the things with Command hooks. Stick them on the inside of the medicine cabinet, in the closet, next to the bed for your glasses, etc. I can’t think of a more useful product. Just stick them up. You’ll find something to hang on them. I promise.
- Quarters – RVers are always searching for quarters to do laundry. It surprises me how many laundromats don’t have quarter machines. Make life a little easier by throwing a roll or two in the stocking.
For larger items, check out my Gift Guide for RVers. It’s the most wonderful time of the year!