You all linked up some fantastic homesteading and homemaking posts last week! They are all pinned on Pinterest (because they were that good), and hopefully you met some new bloggers too. I know I did! Thanks for helping this link-up party gain some traction. Isn’t it fun?!
This week, ten of our favorite links (or all!) will be pinned on our Pinterest group board. The links that get the most clicks will be featured in next week’s link-up too. We’re trying to spread the traffic love.
If you’re a blogger and want to be a part of the linkup then join our growing Facebook Group to be notified of upcoming linkups and other blogging related content.
Many thanks to the creator of this party, Kayla!
Go visit her website and give her some love! It’s a lot of work to coordinate and make these links go live!
Hi! I’m Kayla from The Homesteading Homemaker. I am a homemaking mom with three wonderful boys. You could say that I have been a homesteader all my life even though I didn’t even know it. I started taking important farming skills that I learned from my parents and grandparents and implementing them to play an active role in producing the food that we eat in our home. I am working toward a life of self sufficiency and sustainability. Returning to the roots of our ancestors. A life where all our food is directly from farm to table.
I love to feel the dirt in my hands, the sound of roosters crowing in the morning. I love the feeling of exhaustion and satisfaction when I go to bed after a long day of working hard on the farm. I know I cannot be the only one out there with dreams of fresh eggs, compost, gardening and fresh sourdough bread! You can follow my journey at www.thehomesteadinghomemaker.com
Here are the featured posts from last week’s Homesteading and Homemaking Link-Up. These were the most clicked-on links.
Are you ready to link up your post? Here’s how to do it:
- Use the button below to share your posts this week, and maybe you’ll discover some new ideas from all the other links!
- Follow our Pinterest Board!
- Please share only your family friendly posts with us!
- Please only link up images that you have the rights to use.
- By linking up, you agree that if your blog post is selected to be featured we can use an image from your post with a link back to your post.
Here are some other ways you can get involved too:
- Follow and/or subscribe
- Join our Facebook Group to keep informed about future link-ups and to connect with other Homemaking and Homesteading bloggers!
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and you may just find some new inspiration! Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog link party is all about!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Kayla at firstname.lastname@example.org